Amidst growing concerns about COVID-19 we want to keep you all updated on the additional steps that we are undertaking to look after the health and safety of our staff and customers. While we have always had strict cleaning standards in place, as a precaution, we have introduced several additional measures to reduce the risk and support a safe environment. During this period the following will be in place:
New and Used Sales
Our showroom and car yard will be closed as per the NSW Health guidelines with virtual inspections, vehicle valuations and finance appointment available. We remain open for Contactless Collection, and you can view our stock via our website. Please contact the dealership via the website or by phoning 02 6884 9755 if you have any enquires regarding the purchasing of a new or used vehicle.
Our service department remains open for essential vehicle repairs and maintenance. If you are unsure about your booking or wish to make an enquiry, please phone the dealership on 02 6884 9755.
Our parts department remains open for phone orders and contactless pick-up. Contact the parts team on 02 6884 9755 or via our website for any enquiries.
We will continue to guarantee we are taking all reasonable measures to ensure we provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone, in line with NSW Health guidelines.
- Increased cleaning and frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces within all areas of our dealership.
- Access to complimentary hand sanitiser throughout the dealership.
- All technicians wear rubber gloves when working on vehicles.
- All vehicles in for service and repairs are fitted with seat and steering wheel covers.
- We have reinforced with our staff the importance of monitoring their own health and if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness, they are to remain at home.